Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've got a b.l.o.g. !!!

Finally caught up (somewhat) with the rest of the world!  And just like (most of) the rest of the world, I'll keep this blog bilingual.  That is, when I feel like writing in Romanian, I'll write in Romanian.  Even if I feel like stating that in English.
I have a feeling the content will be just as jumbled, pretty much like my life.  Nobody asks me if I'm ok with being taken by surprise by this or that, and life doesn't really care I'm not expecting this but that.
So I'll dish it out just the way it comes to me.  Literally. 


P.S.  I can already hear my kids "Moooom! No you didn't!"  Poor kids - first Facebook, then this -  how much more can they take... I don't know. 
But we'll see.

:)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck dishing it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it'll be great! Ca in viata de fiecare zi, eu vorbesc, eu aud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY, HOZÉ! :)) Nu pot să te cred! Că de când zic eu de poeziile alea şi panseurile tale!!! Trebe să se ştie de ele, dom'ne!!! Musai! :))

    Nu poţi să ştii aşa de tare ce mă bucur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. da, poezelele si panselutele mele, lumineaza tot ca mine, cu luminarea :))
    merci, Iulichka, esti la fel de scumpica pe cum te-am lasat; muah-muah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. „N-are rrroooost!”... cum zic pretenarii mei de pe-aici din cartier cand apare ceva marfa buna pe piatza!...
    Te imbratisez ca pe surioara lu timebomb...:)

    ReplyDelete